2014 Was a Stompn' Success!
"Order of the Purple Foot" Grape Stomp 2014
Here's What Others Are Saying!
John and I had a wonderful time at the grape stomp today. It had been a few years since we participated in it and, just as we did before, we had a great time. It was a very special treat for us to see your beautiful parents again. Mr. and Mrs. Houser are absolutely dear and lovely people - a true delight for us to know. We invited long-time friends of ours - four other couples - and they were thrilled with the event truly from start to finish. The music, the band, the food, and how well organized the grape stomp was made it a great afternoon!
Thank you again for a great time and a perfect day to make beautiful and fun memories with friends.
Sincerely, John and Robin Massengale
Want to Get Stomped? Here's How and What you Get
- Paid pre-registration is required through our online registration or the Tasting Room. No telephonic registrations will be accepted.
- Each couple is entitled to participation in the grape stomp, a hearty lunch of sandwiches*, salad & dessert, two keepsake glasses, two drink tickets, two t-shirts and a stompin' good time.
- Each participant's name will be printed on the label of the our 2014 "Foot Pressed" red table wine.*
*The bottles of Foot Pressed wine are usually available for purchase in early November. The purchase price for Grape Stomp participants is significantly reduced and Dry Comal Creek Vineyards will notify all participants of the wine's availably and purchase price. NOTE: Participation in Grape Stomp does not mean that a 'complimentary' or 'free' bottle of wine is awarded to Grape Stomp participants.
New PricingSaturdays = $140/coupleSundays = $130/couple
GROUP RATESAny 4 couples tickets (8 people)* purchased in a single order save each couple $10Saturdays = $130/coupleSundays = $120/couple
* 4 couples tickets (8 people) across a single stomp day or 4 couples (8 people) tickets across multiple
stomp daysAll prices above exclude tax.
SaturdayAugust 2, 2014SOLD OUT!
Sunday August 3, 2014SOLD OUT!
August 9, 2014SOLD OUT!
SundayAugust 10, 2014SOLD OUT SEE YA NEXT YEAR
Need to buy an extra Grape Stomp shirt for your 'cheering' section? Bringing Grandma as your designated driver but she needs lunch?
WE CAN DO THAT!
Music Music makes the world go round and for our stomping pleasure
Jazz Blues & Diamonds sang like birds at the last four grape stomps.
Time and Location10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Dry Comal Creek Vineyards
Stomping starts at 11:30 a.m. but you must arrive early to pre-register and get your assigned flight and barrel number.
If you are late, we will not delay the starting of the event. *
At this time we are unable to accommodate special dietary requests (i.e. gluten-free, vegetarian, etc.) nor discount ticket prices for food you choose not to eat.
Registration and Confirmation Rules
- On site check-in starts at 10 a.m. - PLEASE BE HERE ON TIME as we will not delay the stomp for late arriving participants.
- No children or adults under the age of 21 can participate.
- Spots will be filled on a first come, first serve basis of a 'paid' registration. Spots will not be held.
- Due to limited space and seating, each couple is only allowed one (1) extra guest.
- Before you call us with any questions, please read the Grape Stomp Official Stomping Rules and Grape Stomp Frequently Asked Questions, including the Cancellation Policy
- Once we receive your Registration Form and payment is accepted, we will email you to confirm that you are registered.
Cancellation PolicyTo cancel, you must contact us immediately by phone at 830-885-4076. You cannot send another couple to use your paid registration. All cancellations will be filled by those on the waiting list.
The cancellation policy is as follows:
- On or before Friday, July 25th, there is a full refund on all items. This means we must be notified on or before July 25th.
- If you wish to keep your T-Shirts and/or glasses, these will be charged as separate line items ($4.00 per glass and/or $10.00 per T-Shirt) as we will reverse the entire original charge. Participants can arrange to pick up these items after the event and must contact us to make arrangements to do so.
- After Friday, July 25th, there are no refunds on any items as T-Shirts and glassware have been ordered.