"Order of the Purple Foot" Grape Stomp 2015
August 1st, 2nd, 8th and 9th.
Here's What Others Are Saying!
Here's what others are saying about Grape Stomp!
"Thanks so much for a lovely grape stomp last Saturday! We celebrated my husband’s 62nd birthday in style.
We were very grateful to slide in at the last moment in slot C20. A little bouquet of your zinnias made it home and has perked me up all week." Janice W, Houston, TX
"Just a thank you for the fabulous time we had at Grape Stomp. You were a major part of that with your joy in what you do. Jim and I and our friends Suzanne and Jerry (the Lucy Girls) will talk about this for a long time. Also had a tough time finding a place for all the wine we bought. Thanks again." Susan & Jim, Houston, TX
"Our first experience at the Stomp didn't disappoint. Did not win but it didn't matter cuz the music was great, the stomping was a challenge and Sabrina and the Girls were great hosts and fun. Wine was great. Now this is our annual get together. See you next year. " Dick & Tammy(Dallas Stompers)
Want to Get Stomped? Here's How and What you Get
*At this time we are unable to accommodate special dietary requests (i.e. gluten-free, vegetarian, etc.) nor discount ticket prices for food you choose not to eat.
- Paid pre-registration is required through our online registration or the Tasting Room. No telephonic registrations will be accepted.
- Each couple is entitled to participation in the grape stomp, a hearty lunch of sandwiches*, salad & dessert, two keepsake glasses, two drink tickets, two t-shirts and a stompin' good time.
- Each participant's name will be printed on the label of our 2015 "Foot Pressed" red table wine.**
**The bottles of Foot Pressed wine are available to purchase in early November. The purchase price for Grape Stomp participants is significantly reduced and Dry Comal Creek Vineyards will notify all participants of the wine's availably and purchase price. NOTE: Participation in Grape Stomp does not mean that a 'complimentary' or 'free' bottle of wine is awarded to Grape Stomp participants.
New PricingSaturdays = $140/coupleSundays = $130/couple
GROUP RATESAny 4 couple's tickets (8 people)* purchased in a single order saves each couple $10Saturdays = $130/coupleSundays = $120/couple
* 4 couples tickets (8 people) across a single stomp day or 4 couples (8 people) tickets across multiple
stomp days. All prices above exclude tax.
NEW THIS YEAR. CHILDREN'S PACKAGE The children's package includes a boxed lunch of a sandwhich, chips, cookie, soda of their choice, and unlimited use of the onsite water bounce house! Only $12.00 (plus tax) per child Pre-registration is required
NOTE: Each child must have a parent or guardian sign a waiver prior to being allowed into the bounce house.
Need to buy an extra Grape Stomp shirt for your 'cheering' section? Bringing Grandma as your designated driver but she needs lunch?
WE CAN DO THAT!
Child's Box Lunch Only $12 each (includes sandwich*, chips, & dessert)
Extra Adult Lunch Only $10 each (includes sandwich*, salad, chips, & dessert)
Grape Stomp T-Shirts - I Got Stomped!$10 each
Extra Adult Lunch Combo $22 each (includes sandwich*, salad, chips, dessert, logo glass and 2 drink tickets
Music Music makes the world go round and for our stomping pleasure
Jazz Blues & Diamonds sang like birds at the last four grape stomps.
Time and Location10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Dry Comal Creek Vineyards
Stomping starts at 11:30 a.m. but you must arrive early to get your assigned flight and barrel number.
If you are late, we will not delay the starting of the event.
Registration and Confirmation Rules
- On site check-in starts at 10 a.m. - PLEASE BE HERE ON TIME as we will not delay the stomp for late arriving participants.
- No children or adults under the age of 21 can participate.
- Spots will be filled on a first come, first serve basis of a 'paid' registration. Spots will not be held.
- Due to limited space and seating, each couple is only allowed one (1) extra guest.
- Before you call us with any questions, please read the Grape Stomp Official Stomping Rules and Grape Stomp Frequently Asked Questions, including the Cancellation Policy
- Once we receive your Registration Form and payment is accepted, we will email you to confirm that you are registered.
Cancellation PolicyTo cancel, you must contact us immediately by phone at 830-885-4076. You cannot send another couple to use your paid registration. All cancellations will be filled by those on the waiting list.
The cancellation policy is as follows:
- On or before Friday, July 24th, there is a full refund on all purchased items. This means we must be notified on or before July 24th.
- If you wish to keep your T-Shirts and/or glasses, these will be charged as separate line items ($4.00 per glass and/or $10.00 per T-Shirt) as we will reverse the entire original charge. Participants can arrange to pick up these items after the event and must contact us to make arrangements to do so.
- After Friday, July 24th, there are no refunds on any ticket, lunch, or T-Shirt purchased.