"Order of the Purple Foot" Grape Stomp 2014
Tickets will go on sale in late June 2014
12th Annual StompAugust 2nd, 3rd, 9th & 10th, 2014
Any two adults can participate. This event assigns one person
to do the "stomping" and the other to do the "collecting".
The couple producing the most juice in the allotted time wins.
One prize will go to the overall winner and inclusion of their names
on a permanent plaque displayed proudly in the Tasting Room.
We'll continue to "Trash the Dress"....a stomp with an added flair of grape staining [aka tie dyeing] that special dress that has had special meaning, but alas no more!
(Oh don't be so coy! All of us have in our closet a prom dress, bridesmaid or even wedding dress collecting dust with the hopes of being able to fit back into at some point in our lives!)
It will be an experience that is unique, unforgettable, and a stompin' good time!
And guys, of course you can join in the fun and
"Rock the Frock"....be sure and wear white.
Here's what others are saying about Grape Stomp!
"Thanks so much for a lovely grape stomp last Saturday! We celebrated my husband’s 62nd birthday in style.
We were very grateful to slide in at the last moment in slot C20. A little bouquet of your zinnias made it home and has perked me up all week." Janice W, Houston, TX
"Just a thank you for the fabulous time we had at Grape Stomp. You were a major part of that with your joy in what you do. Jim and I and our friends Suzanne and Jerry (the Lucy Girls) will talk about this for a long time. Also had a tough time finding a place for all the wine we bought. Thanks again." Susan & Jim, Houston, TX
"Our first experience at the Stomp didn't disappoint. Did not win but it didn't matter cuz the music was great, the stomping was a challenge and Sabrina and the Girls were great hosts and fun. Wine was great. Now this our annual get together. See you next year. " Dick & Tammy(Dallas Stompers)
Registration and Confirmation Rules
- On site check-in starts at 10 a.m. - PLEASE BE HERE ON TIME as we will not delay the stomp for late arriving participants.
- No children or adults under the age of 21 can participate.
- Spots will be filled on a first come, first serve basis of a 'paid' registration. Spots will not be held.
- Due to limited space and seating, each couple is only allowed one (1) extra guest.
- Before you call us with any questions, please read the Grape Stomp Official Stomping Rules and Grape Stomp Frequently Asked Questions, including the Cancellation Policy
- Once we receive your Registration Form and payment is accepted, we will email you to confirm that you are registered.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel, you must contact us immediately by phone at 830/885-4076. You cannot send another couple to use your paid registration. All cancellations will be filled by those on the waiting list.
The cancellation policy is as follows:
- On or before July 26th, there is a full refund on all items. This means we must be notified on or before July 26th.
- If you wish to keep your T-Shirts and/or glasses, these will be charged as separate line items ($4.00 per glass and/or $10.00 per T-Shirt) as we will reverse the entire original charge. Participants can arrange to pick up these items after the event and must contact us to make arrangements to do so.
- After July 26th, there are no refunds on any items as T-Shirts and glassware has been ordered.