12th Annual StompAugust 2nd, 3rd, 9th & 10th, 2014
"Order of the Purple Foot" Grape Stomp 2014
Any two adults can participate. This event assigns one person
to do the "stomping" and the other to do the "collecting".
The couple producing the most juice in the allotted time wins.
One prize will go to the overall winner and inclusion of their names
on a permanent plaque displayed proudly in the Tasting Room.
We'll continue to "Trash the Dress"....a stomp with an added flair of grape staining [aka tie dyeing] that special dress that has had special meaning, but alas no more!
(Oh don't be so coy! All of us have in our closet a prom dress, bridesmaid or
even wedding dress collecting dust with the hopes of being able to fit back into at some point in our lives!)
It will be an experience that is unique, unforgettable, and a stompin' good time!
And guys, of course you can join in the fun and
"Rock the Frock"....be sure and wear white.
Want to Get Stomped? Here's How and What you Get
- Paid pre-registration is required through our online registration or the Tasting Room. No telephonic registrations will be accepted.
- Each couple is entitled to participation in the grape stomp, a hearty lunch of sandwiches, salad & dessert, two keepsake glasses, two drink tickets, two t-shirts and a stompin' good time.
- Each participant's name will be printed on the label of the our 2014 "Foot Pressed" red table wine.
New PricingSaturdays = $140/coupleSundays = $130/couple
GROUP RATESAny 4 couples tickets (8 people)* purchased in a single order save each couple $10Saturdays = $130/coupleSundays = $120/couple
* 4 couples tickets (8 people) across a single stomp day or 4 couples (8 people) tickets across multiple
stomp daysAll prices above exclude tax.
SaturdayAugust 2, 201410 TICKETS LEFT
Sunday August 3, 201420 TICKETS LEFT
August 9, 201410 TICKETS LEFT
SundayAugust 10, 201420 TICKETS LEFT
Need to buy an extra Grape Stomp shirt for your 'cheering' section? Bringing Grandma as your designated driver but she needs lunch?
WE CAN DO THAT!
Music Music makes the world go round and for our stomping pleasure
Jazz Blues & Diamonds sang like birds at the last four grape stomps.
Time and Location10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Dry Comal Creek Vineyards
Stomping starts at 11:30 a.m. but you must arrive early to pre-register and get your assigned flight and barrel number.
If you are late, we will not delay the starting of the event.
Registration and Confirmation Rules
- On site check-in starts at 10 a.m. - PLEASE BE HERE ON TIME as we will not delay the stomp for late arriving participants.
- No children or adults under the age of 21 can participate.
- Spots will be filled on a first come, first serve basis of a 'paid' registration. Spots will not be held.
- Due to limited space and seating, each couple is only allowed one (1) extra guest.
- Before you call us with any questions, please read the Grape Stomp Official Stomping Rules and Grape Stomp Frequently Asked Questions, including the Cancellation Policy
- Once we receive your Registration Form and payment is accepted, we will email you to confirm that you are registered.
Cancellation PolicyTo cancel, you must contact us immediately by phone at 830-885-4076. You cannot send another couple to use your paid registration. All cancellations will be filled by those on the waiting list.
The cancellation policy is as follows:
- On or before Friday, July 25th, there is a full refund on all items. This means we must be notified on or before July 25th.
- If you wish to keep your T-Shirts and/or glasses, these will be charged as separate line items ($4.00 per glass and/or $10.00 per T-Shirt) as we will reverse the entire original charge. Participants can arrange to pick up these items after the event and must contact us to make arrangements to do so.
- After Friday, July 25th, there are no refunds on any items as T-Shirts and glassware have been ordered.